Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog #13

     This 20% project came and left and so did the school year. We had started the 20% project early in the year and had until May. I think me and my partner louie didn't really know what to do in the beginning so we decided to do Savanna Baseball so it could be easier for us. We didn't really start the project till late in the year, we had tried to start the project but every time we tried to do it we either got lazy or didn't have the time to do it. I think me and my partner didn't do a good job on the whole project we didn't blog on our Savanna baseball blog, our presentation wasn't as good but I feel like the way we presented was good. This project was a pretty good project we just didn't do everything the way we should have and I feel like if we would done everything like we should have we would have had a really good project.

No comments:

Post a Comment