Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog #12

      So baseball season has come to an end, varsity couldn't put it all together and didn't make it to CIF.They battled hard but didn't have enough to make it. Junior Varsity managed to go undefeated in Orange League the only team out of the three levels to do so. This season has been an amazing experience for me, I've meet a lot of new people. I wouldn't change anything that happened this year, even though things didn't go as we hoped to we're still a team and a family. I can't wait for next season, over the summer I'm going to work on what i need to work on in order to get better and make varsity. Next year is going to be a bounce back year for the Varsity team, next year I feel like they are going to have a good year and also win Orange League.

Displaying IMG_9082.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment